Click it^^

Thursday, December 1, 2011

SAWADIKAP~ (3 bowl pork leg)

Is been year ago to step into Thailand Hatyai . Left my footprint on Hatyai before with company trip. This year, I'm go with my family member plan to had a crazy shop. As you know, girls like to shop. Haha

Heard that rain sustained in Hatyai. Therefore we little bit fear about flooding case.What I'm loathing about the stupid headache was killing me. Everytime on trip headache would visit me like a old friend. I learned to be smart after Genting incident. Feeling unwell and I faster took 2 capsuled of Panadol. It works! Finally I may shop without worrier.

Stay in same hotel again. Quantity of 'tutu' car seems like decrease lot nowadays, where's hide? I'm don't know.Just felt like its really rare to found. Yet the dangerous driving skill remain still. Scorching sun make me overwhelmed, crowded street throng of peoples alert me to hold tight my bag. Be frankly, I have phobia of snatching bag after the incident. 

I did try my best to look around those special stall of what's does alleged by Elain but helpless. We just rush to shop around, negotiate the price. The awkward moment when I'm try to spoke few words in Thai dialect while bargain price with the seller, they gave me compliment on thumbs instantly continuous with all Thai dialect. And I just stone over there with lot question mark. Soon both of us giggle. What I've done look like idiot. But is glad to heard the tourist and Thailand local people praise me gorgeous. Some still asked am I married? @.@

There's too much things I wish I could buy. Visit money changer again and again while remember lot things and souvenir haven't in my baggage yet. Finally shop till deficit.Another things I want to share is I saw a funny scene at hotel entrance. A 2-3 year old child was ran around. He knocks the door glasses comes with very very loud sound. "POMP"!!! He success to catching everyone attention and all of us was automatically put our hands on forehead and "Ouched!!!" together cause it felt really painful!! He's cry...but the scene is very funny.. hahahah.okok! I'm devil. too bad.lolx

One more things, find out that asian are really less courtesy. They should back to kindergarten learned what is "QUEUE" and "QUEUE ON YOUR LINE". This is why I'm such pissed off about their irresponsible attitude.And how bad service to push meal to customers debate that the orders was made by them with no evident. Of course I'm argue with her try to defends my mom. I'm not such coward to get bully although I'm don't know your country dialect. Same case happen to others customer too after me, they argue with the moron waitress who keep attempts to force us pay for others order which we never ask before.I'm whine cause I'm convinced my own stand in right way to voice out straight into point. Found my nerve  to protect them.No body may intrude my family members. I'm macho!

Is a worn out trip but contented. ^_^
Me of the day

This is what I'm fear about.Look at the wiring. 

A good choice for dinner 

Sugarcane taste too sweet




Traditional Tomyam Soup 




Me of the day
Thanks for reading .Wishing you have a nice day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment