Click it^^

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pangkor Trip

As what I said on previous post. End of year would be my holiday trip. Is time to pamper my own after working tension. I going to Pangkor island which place in Perak. 

There just a very little small island, narrow road and I find out a special phenomena which is there's no car. Except van as taxi and motorbike be vehicle. Cute little pink taxi are sharp to catch everyone eye ball, its make me think on Thailand 'tutu' car also some sort like that. What's the different between is Pangkor Taxi is a mini van which looks more secure than 'tutu' car.

Gazing on rambling of sea, is blue, is relaxing. I in love with the wind blowing on my face. Left my foot print on the sands. Watching beach boys wandering on beach. (saliva dripping) lolx.I found some of special souvenir I could bought for my own. *wink*

Out of my expectation that tourist are rather friendly. They wave and greet with us even though just pass by. Night, we do enjoy our seafood and fully utilize, satisfaction!!!



Think to jump into sea



Lim's Sister


A welcome kiss from Pangkor mosquito on my leg. damn it!



The weather freaking hot of course I didn't go down take a look of scenery.


Tortoise

18SX

Felt like Chinese New Year approach soon. LMAO
Thanks for reading ya^_^

(P/s: Looking forward to my coming up trip. Insolvency T.T stay tune)




2 comments:

  1. Look fun in your blog. I been there few years ago actually, for me, there's nothing lol! =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zhen, Thanks lot. Be frankly, that's nothing. Lolx

    ReplyDelete