Click it^^

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Is 2012 Year!

Good day everybody! Brand new year, brand new life and I had a brand new memory to embrace 2012 year.With the epic moment to welcome 2012.@.@
Okay. Have to admit that I'm old enough  and out of everyone expectation, Susan Drunk!
Where the previous Susan gone? I don't know! I want my soul back! 

By the way, thanks for everyone cares and concerns, appreciated (hug). I'm fine. Just the bruises on hand, & shoulder was remind me the blemishes. Embarrassed.However, We did deeply investigate how and why it could be. Be faith into mine and looking forward next *war*. I can handle it.





Before this, we did celebrate Jerrick's Birthday  at Delicious, Again~ 
He's such lucky was the most youngest among us. We used to called him as "didi"










HK & RZ

CJ & Esthy

Pepsi

Me

Birthday Boy- Jerrick

Birthday boy Angel - Tze Tze

Here we are

How I knew Jerrick? He's my ex-classmate in college. We had lot such unforgotten hilarious college life.  Skip class & lecture, play card, decide where to lunch, assignment, test, stalking pretty and handsome,all non-sense things will do it together. We move in group.We are big Family! Very Very Happy Family. Till nowadays, lot peoples felt impressed and jealous about us cause we still may keep in touch and outing weekly even though we are graduated few years ago. This is true friendship. Owh! How nice, my first post on 2012 year is all about you guys M38. I miss you all!

To review all of our memory in college life, how we fight, cry and laugh together, Please click to below link.
I've no alone as long as with you guys.

1 comment: