Click it^^

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What's up 2011!!!

Finally was wave our hand and say Bye~~ 2010 and welcome 2011 yr!!!Woohoo!!!
Brand new year and I'll start my brand new life...

Embrace 2011 year~~~Awesome!!
I was spend my Christmas day and New year eve with pals..It was fun!!!

We set a theme of uniform party at gurney hotel. We count down our Christmas eve in the hotel lift!!Can u believe it?!!!
And our new year eve was countdown at the dance floor in the club. No handsome that night...we kinda like a bunch of fish in a dry pond..no happening...but I accidentally meet someone...but kinda stranger for me & him right now..So i think is pointless to greet with him that night..




What is my new year wish?errmmm....hunting for new bloke?hahahahx..nope...I have not such desperate yet...Anyhow, all the best to everyone...Stay healthy and stay lucky...
Girls become more gorgeous and guys become more handsome..& dream come true...together stay wealth!!!huat ar!!!hahahx

Happy New year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment